Calesco SA is focused on servicing of heating systems. To make our service the best quality in the business. We provide a 24 hour service.
Thanks to our 24 hour servicing policy we can maintain reliability and safety for all your heating systems and prompt reaction with help in case of emergency.
Benefits gained from using our service is, it’s not only the reliable working of your heating systems and emergency work. What is more important is it’s efficiency of incinerating as well as lowering costs of heating because of optimal use of your heating systems.
Even a single adjustment of burners can give fuel savings up to 4%
- Water boilers low and high temperature.
- Steam boilers low and high temperature.
- Gas or oil burners as well as double type.
- Solar collectors.
- infra-red radiators.
- Water treatment plants.
- Central heating installation.
- Installation for oil and gas and electricity.
- combustion chamber cleaning.
- Safety valve test. Checking up water level.
- checking up the STB and TR.
- verify if there is proper draft in fumes outlet.
- cleaning of burners and check up of ignition electrode.
- inspection of the slot burner valves also covers servomotors.
- inspection of fan condition, bearings and pressure sensors.
- adjustment of burners and analyzing fumes output.
- electric installation
- checking of the protective earth.
- checking of electric fuse condition and automatic switches.
- tests of differential protection.
- checking wiring, sockets, plugs and socket board.
- Gas installation
- pipeline tightness check up.
- automation control and tightness check up.
- static pressure check up and dynamic gas parameters.
- inspect gas installation, filters, reductions, electro-valves.
- inspection of gas detectors systems.
- Oil installation
- inspecting tightness of oil installation.
- inspection of oil filters.
- inspection of fuel inventory.
- Central Heating and DHW installation
- checking the installation supplement the central heating.
- checking the status of vascular expansion tank,pump or stabilization.
- checking the status of all pumps, filters and fittings.
- check the status of thermometers,pressure gauges.
- Solar collectors.
- inspection of automation.
- refilling chemicals.
- water tests.
- study of quality of media heat.
- checking pumps and fittings.
- Water treatment
- checking automation.
- supplement chemicals.
- water analyses.
- tests of automation sensors.
- comparison of real and expected temperature values.
- checking upper and low limits of temp. values.
- checking the setting TR and STB.
- checking boiler protection against cold water flow back.
- checking the operation of boiler protection from cold return
- inspection of cover valves.